Embassy of Cameroon in Rabat
|Contact No.||: (+212) (537) 75 41 94|
|Fax||: (+212) (537) 75 05 40
Visits to the Embassy of Cameroon in Rabat are strictly by appointment. For specific services, visitors must visit the designated section at the embassy and book an appointment accordingly on the email addresses mentioned above. For instance, if you want to apply for consular services, you should visit the Consular Section. To book an appointment, you can directly mail the high commission or consular email section .
The Embassy of Cameroon in Rabat offers a wide range of consular services, including the processing of visas and passports and document legalization. To apply for a new passport, renew your old passport, want to change the particulars on your current passport, or need to report about a lost or damaged passport, book an appointment with the high commission's passport service
These consulate services are listed below:
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Power of attorney
- Birth Certificate
- Application forms
- Authentication of documents
Visa Types Granted By Cameroon Are;
- Cameroon eVisa
- Cameroon Tourism
- Cameroon Business Visa
- Cameroon Transit Visa
- Cameroon Short Stay
- Cameroon Work (Long-stay) Visa
- Cameroon Study (Long-stay) Visa
- Cameroon Long Stay
- Cameroon Diplomatic and Official Visa
- Cameroon Family Visit Visa
- Cameroon Courtesy and Diplomatic
These articles could be of assistance. Why not give them a read?
- Cameroon Visa Types and Categories to Apply for Cameroon
- Cameroon Visa Requirements
- How to Apply for a Cameroon Visa?
- Apply for a Cameroon visa at the Embassy/Consulate of your home country
- Apply Online for Cameroon Visa
- Apply At the Port of Entry for Cameroon Visa
- Cameroon Passport Photo and Visa Photo
- Do You Need a Visa to Visit Cameroon?
- Cameroon Visa Fees and Processing Times: What You Need to Know
- Residence Permit for Cameroon
Cameroon and Morocco Relations
The Cameroon and Morocco enjoy cordial bilateral relations. The high commission's diplomatic mission's mandate is to forge stronger and closer ties between the two countries. Pursuing bilateral and multilateral cooperation in diverse sectors, including culture, defense, tourism, trade and investments, science and technology, security, and other fields while safeguarding mutual benefits, is vital for their relations. The countries are cooperating to resolve global issues like climate change, piracy, terrorism, cybersecurity, etc. The Cameroon is the most important source market for tourism in Morocco.