Brazilian Honorary Consulate in Marrakech
|Contact No.||: (+212) 52 431 36 66
(+212) 61 471 66 13
|: [email protected]|
Head of Mission: Rita Ferreira Thomas, Honorary Consul
Visits to the Brazilian Honorary Consulate in Marrakech are strictly by appointment. For specific services, visitors must visit the designated section at the embassy and book an appointment accordingly on the email addresses mentioned above. For instance, if you want to apply for consular services, you should visit the Consular Section. To book an appointment, you can directly mail the high commission or consular email section at co[email protected].
The Brazilian Honorary Consulate in Marrakech offers a wide range of consular services, including the processing of visas and passports and document legalization. To apply for a new passport, renew your old passport, want to change the particulars on your current passport, or need to report about a lost or damaged passport, book an appointment with the high commission's passport service
These consulate services are listed below:
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Power of attorney
- Birth Certificate
- Application forms
- Authentication of documents
Visa Types Granted By Brazil Are;
- Brazil eVisa
- Brazil Visitor Visa (Vivis)
- Brazil Permanent (VIPER) Visa
- Brazil Digital Nomad Visa
- Brazil Temporary Visa
- Brazil Diplomatic/Official/Courtesy Visit Visa
- Brazil Retirement Visa
- Brazil Family Reunion/Dependent Visa
- Brazil Visitor Visa - Transit (Vivis)
- Brazil Visitor Visa - Business (Vivis)
- Brazil Work Visa (Vitem V)
- Brazil Cultural And Academic Visa (Vitem I)
- Brazil Student Visa (Vitem Iv)
- Brazil Professional Artists And Sportsmen Visa (Vitem Xii)
- Brazil Missionary Work Visa (Vitem Vii)
In case you need some references, here are a few articles that could be beneficial.
- Brazil Visa Types
- How to Apply for a Visa for Brazil?
- What Are the Brazil Visa Requirements?
- Brazil Visa Photo Requirements
- Brazil Visa Fees & Processing Time
- Brazil Visa Policy
- Can You Extend a Brazil Visa?
Brazil and Morocco Relations
The Brazil and Morocco enjoy cordial bilateral relations. The high commission's diplomatic mission's mandate is to forge stronger and closer ties between the two countries. Pursuing bilateral and multilateral cooperation in diverse sectors, including culture, defense, tourism, trade and investments, science and technology, security, and other fields while safeguarding mutual benefits, is vital for their relations. The countries are cooperating to resolve global issues like climate change, piracy, terrorism, cybersecurity, etc. The Brazil is the most important source market for tourism in Morocco.